Hi from NY , everyone ! The WeObservatory and the Zero Mothers Die teams are very excited to be in New York this week to attend some very interesting events. To be honest, it has been overwhelming so far. Especially with Zero Mothers Die receiving appreciation and recognition from First Ladies and Cherie Blair in particular. Follow @macyalligood , @DrKristie, @Vthouvenot , @ZeroMothersDie and @do_yna to get the latest updates.
We’ll provide you now with the list of attended events, but we’ll give you a more detailed report in the days to come !
Here they are:
1. Social Good Summit 2014 , the two-day conference examining the impact of technology and new media on social good initiatives around the world. We invite you to visit the official web page to watch videos of the conference. Check twitter for #2030NOW
2. Women Leaders Forum , official side events of the
United Nations General Assembly in New York City, in collaboration with key partners such as UNAIDS, PMNCH, ITU, Global Partnerships Forum & WITNET. Each year, the Women Leaders Forum brings together women leaders,
First Ladies, and leaders from the development, technology, government and private sectors. Check twitter for #WLF2014 , #UNGA2014 and #ZeroMothersDie
3. Fashion 4 Development First Ladies Annual Luncheon . F4D is a global awareness platform that goes beyond fashion and seeks to unite diplomacy, media, business and the creative industries to enact sustainable change.
4. GSMA mHealth Conference “Empowering Health Workers”
5. Transformative Innovation for Health , taking place tonight at Le Parker Meridien at 17h
And more to come !
2 thoughts on “New York calling! This week’s exciting events.”