The Influenza Diabetes Community is offering exclusive Healthcare Professional education to the Global Nursing Community. To help nurses better protect patients with diabetes from influenza and its related complications 6 new micro videos were created on how to talk to patients:
1. Understanding the Yearly Influenza Vaccine
By Professor Ab Osterhaus – European Scientific Working Group on Infuenza (ESWI) Chair
2. Your Role as a Healthcare Professional
By Phyllis Zimmer, MN, FNP, FAANP, FAAN Founder and Chairman, NPHF – Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation
3. Influenza Vaccination for Patients with Diabetes
By Dr Xavier Cos, Xavier Cos, MD, Chairman, PCDE – Primary Care Diabetes Europe
4. A Conversation with Your Patient
By Felicity Kelliher, RN, Clinical Consultant
5. Protecting Ourselves as Health Care Workers –
By Anne Felton, MD, President of FEND (Foundation of European Nurses in Diabetes)
6. I am vaccinated
By all speakers.
These videos are available on the Community’s website that you can access after you create an account using just your email address.